This policy may be updated from time to time. The latest version will always be published on this page. This version was first published on 23 May 2018.
Data gathered by this website
We gather and use limited information about individuals who use this website. We use this information to provide products and services; to enable certain website functions; to better understand how visitors use this website; and to present timely and relevant information to visitors.
We may collect the following information:
- Website usage data
- User data such as your IP address and details of your browser and device
Data you send to us voluntarily via our contact, enquiry & booking forms
This website collects the following information via its contact, enquiry & booking form features (some of these features are optional):
- Your name
- Your contact information including email address and telephone numbers
- The name and website address of your company
- Other written information related to your enquiry that you provide
- Media If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
How we use this data
Specifically, we use data:
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
- For our own internal records.
- To send you emails about services, courses and other things we think might be relevant to you.
We will not share your personal information with or sell it to third-party marketers.
Our service partners
We may use the following third-party service providers named below to process and store your data:
- Google LLC, which provides our email service. We also use Google Analytics service to measure the performance of this website
We will not share your personal information with any other third-party unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed in accordance with the UK’s Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
You may request your data is removed from our database at any time using this link.
Cookies and how we use them
A cookie is a small file stored on your computer or device, which enables our website to identify your computer or device as you view our website pages. Cookies allow websites to store your preferences and track how websites are used.
- Record website usage data
- Test content on our website